This course includes 10 lessons taught by Deborah Fitzsimmons, BA (Hons) QTS, MEd, PQH, 20+ years Teaching/Tutoring and can be used as a discrete lesson pack, for revision and part of a blended learning approach. Courses are interactive and engaging with a combination of presentations/videos, theory and practical activities that include downloadable worksheet activities. Worksheet answers are provided, where applicable.
- Business Makes the World Go Round: An introduction to Business, Employment, Income and Tax, Public Funded Services
- Types of Businesses: Public/Private Sector, Sole Traders, Partnerships, Private & Public Limited Companies, Franchises
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Business Planning
- The Marketing Plan
- Social Media Marketing
- Business & Marketing Planning
- Sketch Design, Crafting and Product Development
- Graphic Design using CANVA
- Video Editing using MOVAVI
*Once purchased, please email email@example.com to re-confirm the email address of the group leader you would like to manage the course and monitor student progress e.g. teacher/club leader. Group leaders have the ability to add/edit users and are also provided with a GROUP CODE which they can give to students/members to register themselves.
The course access/login details will be emailed to your group leader in advance of 1st September.