Work in IT related courses at Key Stage 3 broadly follows the National Curriculum for 11-14 year olds. Students have access to complete and revisit this short course for 60 days. 1 USER LICENSE: The author owns the copyright of the contents of this course and one purchase provides access to the course for one user.
- Learn and be able to discuss and apply knowledge about business and its importance for the economy, entrepreneurs and business planning
- Develop an interest and enjoyment of business subjects
- Understand and appreciate some of the digital technologies used in business
- Gain new practical skills that can be applied to a real-life scenario for a business and be useful for future employment
- An opportunity for young people to be creative and develop entrepreneurial skills through a practical project which involves craft, content writing, graphics design and video editing
- Provide a great introduction and insight for students who are interested in studying GCSE Business related subjects