This course is suitable for anyone currently studying GCSE Foundation and Higher Mathematics. Each lesson begins with a set of clearly stated objectives and an explanation of its place in the overall programme of study.
- Estimate, Measure, Draw and Label Angles up to 360°
- Calculate Angles on a line and at a point
- Calculate Angles within Shapes
- Understanding of Corresponding, Alternate and Supplementary Angles
- Forming and Solving Algebraic Expressions
- Solving Equations
- Expanding and Simplifying 1 and 2 Brackets