COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Overall Course Aims:
- Learn and be able to discuss and apply knowledge about business and its importance for the economy, entrepreneurs and business planning
- Develop an interest and enjoyment of business subjects
- Understand and appreciate some of the digital technologies used in business
- Gain new practical skills that can be applied to a real-life scenario for a business and be useful for future employment
- An opportunity for young people to be creative and develop entrepreneurial skills through a practical project which involves craft, content writing, graphics design and video editing
- Provide a solid foundation for students who move on to study GCSE Business related subjects
- Business Makes the World Go Round: An introduction to Business, Employment, Income and Tax, Public Funded Services
- Types of Businesses: Public/Private Sector, Sole Traders, Partnerships, Private & Public Limited Companies, Franchises
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Business Planning
- The Marketing Plan
- Social Media Marketing
- Business & Marketing Planning, Sketch Design and Crafting, Graphic Design using CANVA (FREE SIGN-UP ONLINE), Video Editing (USING ANY FREE APP)
SITE LICENSE INFORMATION
Teachers are granted permission solely to print and use materials electronically for specialist teachers and pupils studying the subject at their school.
*SCHOOLS *If you are unable to purchase online, organisations within the EANI (Registered supplier) can email me the standard EA Order form to place your order if unable to purchase online OR alternatively email me an order form and I will submit an invoice so that you can pay via BACs. *You can still sign up for the FREE EDUCATOR MEMBERSHIP to apply your 10% discount on your order.
CONTACT DETAILS: email@example.com, 07516 870224
*Also provides 1-1 Tutoring: Up to A Level Business Studies, Digital Technology, Adult IT Skills
£25 voucher available (for all products £30+) for tutoring referrals who become regular students. Simply pass on your email address and it will be arranged!