GCSE Mathematics: Revision Course 2
This Mathematics Revision Course is designed for students who need to top up on the most common problem areas. It prepares students for the new foundation and higher mathematics specifications.
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER AS A USER WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS YOU INTEND TO PROVIDE WITHIN THE PAYMENT PROCESS TO CONNECT AND ACCESS COURSES PURCHASED. THEN LOGIN VIA ”MY ACCOUNT’ ACCESSIBLE ON THE MAIN MENU.
Each lesson begins with a set of clearly stated objectives and an explanation of its place in the overall programme of study.
- Estimate, Measure, Draw and Label Angles up to 360°
- Calculate Angles on a line and at a point
- Calculate Angles within Shapes
- Understanding of Corresponding, Alternate and Supplementary Angles
- Forming and Solving Algebraic Expressions
- Solving Equations
- Expanding and Simplifying 1 and 2 Brackets
Students have access to complete and revisit this course for 90 days.
1 USER LICENSE: The author owns the copyright of the contents of this course and one purchase provides access to the course for one user only.