GCSE Mathematics: Revision Course 2
This Mathematics Revision Course is designed for students who need to top up on the most common problem areas. It prepares students for the new foundation and higher mathematics specifications.
Please be aware you must register as a user with the same email address you intend to provide within the payment process to connect and access courses purchased. Access LOGIN via: Memberships drop-down, Login. Then click on course home page and scroll down to view. Students have access to complete and revisit this course for 90 days. 1 USER LICENSE: HSOD owns the copyright of the contents of this course and one purchase provides access to the course for one user.
- Estimate, Measure, Draw and Label Angles up to 360°
- Calculate Angles on a line and at a point
- Calculate Angles within Shapes
- Understanding of Corresponding, Alternate and Supplementary Angles
- Forming and Solving Algebraic Expressions
- Solving Equations
- Expanding and Simplifying 1 and 2 Brackets